Labels

Monday, September 12, 2011

Hello, internets!


So...when I started this blog, I intended it to be a little place for me to talk about my sewing projects and share with anyone who might want to read along.  I told a few people about it, but didn’t really “advertise.”  A couple of those friends, though, have told me that I should create a page on facebook, because that was how they get updates on blog posts.  So, I did it.  I’m now on facebook.  Hello to anyone who came over from there.  :)

While I was at it, I went ahead and created an etsy profile, too.  I’ve had several people tell me I should sell my stuff on etsy.  I don’t really have any plans to do that right now.  But who knows, maybe in a year or two, when I have more time to commit to something like that.  But I thought what the heck, I’ll just create a profile now.  Just in case anyone might want to take the name “hidden in the hem.”  lol.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! So glad you made a Facebook page as well! Your sewing is incredible, and I'm so glad excited to see more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I linked you to Fat Cat, do you mind...I'm going to start adding my blog link when I make comments on the knitting forum I belong to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jenn Don't mind at all. I'll have to add you as a link, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments, so feel free to say hello! :)