Labels

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Poor blog...


has been totally ignored.

I've been missing the creative life.  For some reason, fall has been busier than even the summer.  We've been camping and enjoying the outdoors as much as possible.  I'm liking the fact that the kids are shaping up to be wilderness kids.  Baby girl loves playing with sticks and dirt.  And the little guy keeps asking to go camping again.  We didn’t do a lot of outdoors stuff when I was a kid, so it’s been fun for me to explore new trails and parks along with the kids. 

We live in a great city, where beaches and mountains are just short drives away, and there’s so much natural beauty to take in.  And it’s cheap entertainment for the kids, too.  :)
 
I can’t believe it’s already mid-October.  I need to get working on those Halloween costumes! I’ve been trying to get a work project out of the way first.  Pesky work!  Anyway, I had a request for another clue on the Halloween costumes, so I wanted to post for anyone who may be waiting.  :)  I thought my clues from the previous post were kind of vague, but one of you actually guessed it.  You guys are good! 

So, here’s another clue that should totally give it away:
 
Stay tuned for the big reveal, hopefully in a couple of weeks!

2 comments:

  1. It was me who guessed right!! It was the gold fringe that gave it away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @amy You are good! I would not have thought you could get scarecrow from the gold fringe. :) Although, I'm returning the gold fringe, because I'm doing something different now. I know, I'm so fickle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments, so feel free to say hello! :)